PR 357: CQI-IRCA Certified OHSMS ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor (1911)
The objective of OHSMS ISO 45001 Lead Auditor - classroom training course is to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of Occupational Health & Safety management systems against ISO 45001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021, as applicable. All references in this document to ISO standards are to the current versions unless stated otherwise.
Delegates who complete this CQI and IRCA Certified ISO 45001 Lead Auditor (OHSAS) Training course successfully (within the three years prior to making an application to become a certificated auditor) will satisfy the training requirements for initial certification as a CQI-IRCA Certificated OH&SMS auditor.
On attending this program, participants will have:
- An appreciation of the importance of OHSMS in business operations.
- Knowledge of requirements of the ISO 45001 standard.
- An understanding of the approach towards implementing the OHSMS.
- An understanding of the approach to auditing the requirements of the Standard from the 1st, 2nd and 3rd party perspective.
Information of Examination (E-Assessment) Process:
1. E-Assessment is conducted and managed by CQI-IRCA.
2. The examination link will be mailed to registered e mail of the delegate by CQI-IRCA, after the commencement of the course.
3. Delegate shall appear for examination any time within 30 days from the last day of training.
4. CQI-IRCA shares results with Bureau Veritas, about 10 working days from e-assessment of the delegate, provided there are no technical and other issues identified by CQI-IRCA.
5. Hardcopy of certificate will be issued by Bureau Veritas after three weeks from the receipt of results from CQI-IRCA.
6. The release of certificate will be subjected to realization of payment for the course(s).
7. Re-sit for examination (wherever applicable) will be facilitated by Bureau Veritas based on the written request by the delegate
View Dates Below and Book Now!!