BUREAU VERITAS INDIA TRAINING
BUREAU VERITAS, is one of the leading training service providers in India and over the years have developed a suite of training courses, delivered by experienced and competent trainers.
We at Bureau Veritas offer more than 360 training modules including 20 IRCA certified Auditor /Lead Auditor/Auditor conversion training courses. We conduct more than 850 training courses every year at more than 30 locations across the country, thus helping over 10,000 professionals from wide spectrum of industry hone their skills and enhance their competence.
Our training portfolio covers management system standards, Business Excellence,soft skills, financial services, safety, analytical sciences, laboratory practices, civil engineering and construction management leading to a large variety of training courses ranging from overview sessions, Internal Auditor courses, Auditor Conversion course, Lead Auditor courses, and Technical workshops to specialized workshops and personnel qualification and certification programmes.
The courses provide a total package of the approach and enable implementation. They are also highly interactive with real world examples, case studies, exercises, question & answer session and experience sharing by the Tutor. Our courses also provide an opportunity for participants from different sectors and industry experience and background to interact with others and share their experience and in the process, enrich their knowledge.
All our courses are available both in open-house and in-house formats. Requests for in house training courses are entertained keeping in conformance to Accreditation Body requirements.
WHY BUREAU VERITAS..?
- Use of “Participative Learning Techniques”, globally accepted learning methodology for adults and aligned with our training philosophy- Share, Implement and Enrich the KNOWLEDGE.
- Instructors trained on teaching methodologies and concepts from some of the finest training academies in the world.
- Learning oriented approach.
- Highly Interactive training sessions.
- Dynamic course contents continually improved and validated.
- Professional training material with consistent interpretation.
- Cost effective.
- Post training support for queries (if any).