All professionals, Managers, Free lancers auditors and Consultants whose responsibility is to implement, maintain and continuously improve the effectiveness of management systems and help organizations achieve breakthrough achievements.
Delegates will gain extensive knowledge and experience of conducting a 1st / 2nd / 3rd party auditing of a management system.
To qualify as certificated Lead Auditor for Food Safety Management Systems (ISO 22000:2018) conforming to FSSC 22000 Standards
Review of Pre Course material, Auditing a 3rd party organization in the perspective of effective implementation, interview personnel at various levels of hierarchy, collecting relevant information through observations, reviewing documentation and records, verification of evidences on site,observation of site specific conditions to verification of conformance, identifying Non conformances, if any. Completion of reporting, Conducting opening and closing meetingsEvaluation of actions proposed/ submitted by Auditee organization on Findings.
Information of Examination (E-Assessment) Process:
1. E-Assessment is conducted and managed by CQI-IRCA.
2. The examination link will be mailed to registered e mail of the delegate by CQI-IRCA, after the commencement of the course.
3. Delegate shall appear for examination any time within 30 days from the last day of training.
4. CQI-IRCA shares results with Bureau Veritas, about 10 working days from e-assessment of the delegate, provided there are no technical and other issues identified by CQI-IRCA.
5. Hardcopy of certificate will be issued by Bureau Veritas after three weeks from the receipt of results from CQI-IRCA.
6. The release of certificate will be subjected to realization of payment for the course(s).
7. Re-sit for examination (wherever applicable) will be facilitated by Bureau Veritas based on the written request by the delegate