PR 328: CQI-IRCA Certified QMS ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor (17929)
This Classroom Training Course covers the process that approach to Auditing and Quality Management System with the requirement of ISO 9001 standard and get an extensive knowledge on how plan and execute the audit report of an entire quality management system.
- Completion of secondary education.
- An understanding of report writing is desirable.
- The students are expected to have acquired the following prior knowledge before applying for "QMS ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Classroom Training" Course:
a) Knowledge of the following:
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle.
- The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction.
- Commonly used quality management terms and definitions and the 7 Quality Principles as given in ISO 9000.
- The process approach used in quality management.
- The model of a process based Quality Management System, the structure and content of ISO 9001
b) Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001, which may be gained by completing an CQI-IRCA, certified QMS Foundation Training course or equivalent.
On successfully completion of QMS ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Classroom Training Course, students will be able to:
- Audit as per the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Understand key elements of ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021Standards
- Understand key quality issues
- Plan an audit against a set of audit criteria
- Successfully execute a quality management systems audit
- Create clear, concise and relevant audit reports
- Communicate the audit findings to a client
The course uses a variety of learning methods including taught sessions, discussions and practical exercises and roles plays to achieve its aims. The practical exercises are based upon a contiguous case study. However, the procedures, work instructions and data are typical and could relate to many different enterprises equally. The practical exercises have been carefully designed to focus upon issues that commonly arise during QMS audits.
Information of Examination (E-Assessment) Process:
1. E-Assessment is conducted and managed by CQI-IRCA.
2. The examination link will be mailed to registered e mail of the delegate by CQI-IRCA, after the commencement of the course.
3. Delegate shall appear for examination any time within 30 days from the last day of training.
4. CQI-IRCA shares results with Bureau Veritas, about 10 working days from e-assessment of the delegate, provided there are no technical and other issues identified by CQI-IRCA.
5. Hardcopy of certificate will be issued by Bureau Veritas after three weeks from the receipt of results from CQI-IRCA.
6. The release of certificate will be subjected to realization of payment for the course(s).
7. Re-sit for examination (wherever applicable) will be facilitated by Bureau Veritas based on the written request by the delegate.