This program is designed for any person who is responsible to establish, document, review or revise workplace procedures or processes. The following would benefit from this program: engineers, operations, Human Resources, Quality, HSE, and other support functions.
Rated as one of the top procedure/process development courses in Industry. As the business grows more complex, the supporting processes are equally complex. When processes are either undocumented or when they are poorly written, its present risk to your organization and your clients.
This business procedure writing workshop helps you write and edit user-friendly procedures that lead to higher quality, fewer errors, and greater compliance with regulatory bodies.
In this workshop, you will learn to:
• Assess your existing procedures and set goals for improvement
• Analyze end-user needs and determine how the procedures will be used
• Clarify the objective of each procedure
• Use a consistent framework to build your content quickly
• Write clear, easy-to-follow steps using an action-oriented style
• Choose the best format and layout, so readers grasp concepts quickly
• Test (vet) your procedures to ensure users can follow them correctly
• Edit and proofread to ensure there is no ambiguity
• Incorporate visuals into the text of your procedures
The practical application exercises are interactive and show both ineffective and at-risk procedures and effective procedures.