At the conclusion of this course, attendees will have been provided with the following:
- Knowledge of the fundamental concepts of ISO 14001:2015
- Awareness of the skills and resources necessary to successfully implement and register an environmental management system
- Bureau Veritas interpretations of the standard
Who the course is for
This course is designed for those responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining a compliant and successful ISO 14001:2015 environmental management system.
- An introduction to environmental management systems
- Review of major environmental issues
- Implementation and operation requirements
- Hands-on environmental aspect / impact analysis
- Insight into registration fundamentals and auditor expectations
- Best practices and secrets to success.