This is a flexible introductory session meant to provide top management and those tasked with implementing a quality management system to the ISO 9001:2015 revision of the standard, with a full understanding of the implications for the development and implementation process.
Who the course is for
- An understanding of the structure of the standard
- An understanding of the philosophy behind the project management strategy and the needed user input into the development & implementation process
- An understanding of the rationale behind, and the steps associated with implementation
- An appreciation of the implications for organizations contemplating implementation of the standard
- An understanding of the role of top management
- An introduction to the process approach and methodology