- At the conclusion of this course attendees will have been provided with:
- An understanding of the structure of the standard
- An understanding of the philosophy behind, and the project management strategy to achieve user input to the development & implementation process
- An understanding of the reason for and the steps associated with implementation
- An appreciation of the implications for an organization contemplating implementation of the standard
- An introduction to the process approach and methodology
Who the course is for
It is encouraged that the attendees in this course include all personnel within the organization from Top Management to the lower levels, so that all can understand the part they will play in implementing and maintaining a quality management system.
- An introduction to transition to ISO 9001:2015 quality management systems.
- Awareness of the skills and resources necessary to successfully transition to the 2015 revision.
- Bureau Veritas Interpretations of the standard.
- Understanding of new requirements in ISO 9001:2015
- Implementation and operation requirements
- Auditor expectations (what the auditor will be looking for)
- Information on the new framework for the ISO standards and system integration with other standards
- Leadership and commitment for the quality management system
- Actions to address risks and opportunities\