Rig Pass Orientation with SafeGulf & SafeLand Endorsements. This 8-hour is designed to provide new employees with a basic orientation of rig operations and safe work practices to improve the safety performance of the Service Contractor and the E & P Operator and to assist both in satisfying federal, state and industry regulations and recommended practices.
Who the course is for
All drilling and ancillary service contractors, commercial providers, or educational institutions and agencies.
This session covers the following subjects:
- Learning Objectives
- General Safety Principles
- Intervention Personal Conduct
- Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Preventing Workplace Violence
- Hazard Control Methods
- Lockout / Tagout
- Job Safety Environmental Analysis
- Permitting- Personal Protective Equipment
- Hazard Communication and Materials Handling
- Material Safety Data Sheets
- Accident Prevention
- HAZWOPER 1st Responder’s Role- Tools
- Materials Handling
- Trenching & Shoring
- Wildlife & Insects
- Fire Safety
- Adverse Weather
- Health & First Aid
- Blood Borne Pathogen
- Industrial Hygiene
- Back Injury Prevention
- Incident Reporting & Investigation
- Wellsite Environmental Protection
- Land Transportation
- Offshore Personnel Transportation
- SEMS Awareness
This course is only available for private instruction at your company.
Submit your inquiry to request a quote.