This advanced program is intended for personnel who are involved in the Upstream risk assessments, service designs and contingency plans. The following functions would benefit from this program: engineers, geologist, operations, quality, HSE and training personnel.
This course gives the participants an understanding of how Norsok D-010 rev. 4 dated June 2013 is built and explain the main principles. Following the course, the participant shall be able to readily use the standard to find answers to fundamental requirements and best practices through the lifecycle of the well.
The course gives a detailed introduction to the philosophy and structure of the “Norsok D-010 Well integrity in drilling and well operations” standard. A part of the day is spent on group exercises addressing common issues and using the standard to solve the tasks. The course is compliant with the same named module as described in section 4 in the Norwegian Oil and Gas Association Recommended Guideline for well integrity (recommendation 117), rev. 4.
Personnel directly responsible and or involved in well integrity should have the recommended training. Examples of who may be required to have this training are as follows:
• Production operation personnel offshore (including OIM, production supervisors, control room operators, technicians, and senior technicians)
• Production operation personnel onshore (incl. Ops sup, production engineers, production technologies, HSE personnel)
• Drilling/completion/intervention engineers (including drilling supervisor and drilling superintendent);
• Rig contractors like drillers and tool pushers
• Service-company engineers and operators with delegated responsibilities in well integrity
It is recommended that management and engineers responsible for Well Integrity should attend this accredited training.