- Demonstrate the capacity to plan, organize, and conduct training.
- Recognize principles and concepts of adult learning.
- Demonstrate the capacity to formulate training objectives.
- Identify effective ways to monitor and evaluate training sessions.
- Develop training lesson plan.
- Describe the characteristics of an effective facilitator
- Analyze learning and teaching styles
- Describe assessment techniques
- Identify measurable key words
- Compose a course analysis
- Generate a course design
- Create course materials
- Create a reaction evaluation
- Create an evaluation method
- Demonstrate course implementation
- Describe the competency simplified process
- Demonstrate observation skills
- Demonstrate interviewing skills
- Recite competency testing requirements
- State the requirements for interpreting competency results
- Demonstrate competency assessment skills
Who the course is for
This course is intended for personnel who design, document and implement training programs. In addition, instructional designers, training managers, program administrators, instructors, trainers, facilitators and coaches would highly benefit from this program. The program is used by private industry, government, trade organizations, universities, colleges and private institutes.
Accredited Learning & Development Series. After more than two years of development, piloting, and industry testing, the Learning & Development Professional course is Accredited. This course goes way beyond the standard Train-the-Trainer and covers the psychology rules of learning; adult learning principals & styles; teaching styles & methods; course & classroom management; trainer & facilitation skills; course development; ADDIE model; Gagne’s nine events of instruction; planning learning events; establishing effective learning outcomes; Kirkpatrick's evaluation model; Bloom’s Taxonomy; reaction evaluations & learning assessments and Return on Investment.
This program gives you dual credentials as you will receive Train-the-Trainer as well as the Accredited Learning & Development Professional Credentials.