- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the auditor (audit management)
- What to look for in Quality Management System & Audit techniques
- Auditor Competence (as per ISO 19011:2018, IRCA norms & industry best practices)
- Accreditation Process as per ISO 17021, IAF MD1
- Practical Exercises, Workshops & Role plays.
There is a ‘two-hour examination’ at the end of this course; this grade in combination with a successful ‘continuous assessment’ of the delegate contribution toward the exercises and workshops, will contribute to the overall grade for the class.
Students should have prior knowledge of the ISO 9001 standard. Those without prior knowledge may not be successful in this course.
Students are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction
- Common quality management terms and definitions and the 8 Quality Principles of ISO 9000
- The process approach used in quality management
- The model of a process-based QMS, the structure and content of ISO 9001
The CQI-IRCA Exam will be administered online on Friday, at the conclusion of the training class.