Our active Lead Auditors explain the clauses of the ISO 45001:2018 standard in detail and guide students through the entire audit process, from managing an audit program to reporting on audit results.
Attendees will receive the knowledge to:
- Conduct an internal ISO 45001 audit
- Use a positive audit approach that seeks to add-value
- Develop a customized checklist unique to the organization to be audited
- Use document review, interviews and observation to collect audit objective evidence
- Audit Clause-by-Clause considering Hazards, Risks and Health & Safety themes
- Evaluate the organization’s status relative to each requirement of ISO 45001
- Communicate audit findings in a clear and useful way
Who the course is for
This course is designed to give a thorough review of the standard requirements while providing the tools, skills, and insight to assess your management system for compliance.
- Introduction to the new standard
- Detailed review of the requirements
- Bureau Veritas interpretations
- Documentation and steps necessary for implementation
- Exercises to consolidate newly learned skills