- Interpreting ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 HSE linkages and themes including:
- Regulatory compliance, significant aspects, views of interested parties, documentation and procedures, risk analysis and improvement
- Audit theory, tools and skills
- Discussion of how internal audits may be approached to add value to an organization
- Detailed presentation and practice with focus on developing auditing skills in audit preparation, checklist development, document review, interviewing, observation and reporting
- Case studies for identifying and resolving nonconformances
An understanding of management system fundamentals, environmental/ risk experience and/or an understanding of regulatory issues is helpful, but not required.