- Environmental Management Systems Overview & Environmental Issues
- What to look for in Context of the organization
- What to look for in Implementation and Operation
- What to look for in Leadership. Planning and Support
- What to look for in operation, performance evaluations and improvements
- Environmental legislation & auditing for the process of implementation and compliance
- Audit management and technique
- Accreditation & Certification processes (ISO 17021, IAF MD1)
- Auditor Competence (ISO 19011, IRCA norms)
- Practical Exercises workshops and Feedback
- Students should have knowledge of the ISO 14001 standard gained prior to this training course and students with no prior knowledge may not be successful in this course.
- Students are expected to have the following prior knowledge of the following environmental management principles and concepts:
- The concept of environmental sustainable development.
- The purpose of an initial EMS review.
- Evaluation of activities, products and services in order to establish the environmental aspects associated with normal operating conditions and abnormal conditions such as; start up and shutdown and emergency.
- Typical methods for evaluation of the significant impacts.
- Environmental legislation To help bridge any knowledge gaps, Bureau Veritas Training will provide pre-course self-learning documents for students to study
The CQI-IRCA Exam will be administered online on Friday, at the conclusion of the training class.