Upon completing the course, students will be able to:
- Understand the purpose and use of OHSMS
- Make reference to the high-level structure
- describe in outline the framework for OHSMS standard drawing comparison with OHSAS 18001:2007 standards where appropriate
- Understand new and revised terms /definitions
- Understand the changes arising as a result of Migration to ISO 45001:2018
Learning is accomplished through a series of interactive tutor presentation sessions and exercises.
Who the course is for
Anyone who is interesting in learning about and receiving training for the new ISO 45001:2018 standard is welcome to attend and will receive a CQI-IRCA training certificate. For those who are seeking formal certified training for their Lead Auditor approval status for external, 3rd party auditing, they must have previously attended a 1-day Training Module 1 on Annex SL Framework (CQI-IRCA PT211) or any of the 2-day combined auditor transition training courses such as; ISO 9001:2015 (CQI-IRCA Certified (PT233) or ISO 14001:2015 (CQI-IRCA Certified PT215) can attend this module and qualify for certification as Auditor Transition to ISO 45001:2018. Or, if they have not already attended certified training that included Annex SL, then they must, at minimum, attend the 1 day Annex SL Module 1 (CQI-IRCA PT211), followed by this module.
- Annex SL framework based on which ISO 45001:2018 is structured
- ISO 45001:2018 requirements, specifically focusing on changes in the revised standard
- Auditing ISO 45001:2018, specifically focusing on changes in the revised standard