- On successfully completing the course, students will be able to:
- Audit an FSMS as per the requirements of ISO 22000:2018 standard
- Understand key elements of ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021 Standards and their application
- Plan an audit against a set of audit criteria
- Successfully execute a Food Safety Management System audit
- Create clear, concise and relevant audit reports
- Communicate the audit findings to a client
Who the course is for
All those with responsibility to implement, maintain and improve an FSMS according to the ISO 22000:2018 standard must attend this course.
- Food safety Issues
- Food safety Management Systems overview
- What to look for in Food safety Management System
- Audit Techniques
- What to look for in Management Responsibility
- What to look for in Communication
- What to look for in Planning of safe products
- What to look for in Updating and Improvement
- Practical Exercises and Feedback
- Hard and soft skills required for a successful audit
- Completion of secondary education.
- An understanding of report writing is desirable.
- Experience in the food chain and the principles used there (HACCP, GMP, GAP legislation…)