- An appreciation of the importance of OHSMS in business operations
- Knowledge of requirements of the ISO 45001 standard
- An understanding of the approach towards implementing the OHSMS
- An understanding of the approach to auditing the requirements of the Standard from the 1st, 2nd and 3rd party
Who the course is for
All those with responsibility to implement, maintain, audit and improve an OH&SMS according to the ISO 45001:2018 Standard must attend this course.
- Introduction to Occupational Health & Safety and OH&SMS
- OH&S Strategies
- Requirements of ISO 45001
- Overview of Audit management, Performing audit and Audit reporting for OHSMS
- Overview of Occupational Health and Safety issues
- Practical exercises, workshops, case studies, role plays and feedback.
- Students should have prior knowledge of the OHSAS 18001 standard. Those without prior knowledge may not be successful in this course.
- Students are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The structure and content of ISO 45001