- An understanding of the new structure of the standard
- An appreciation of Risk Analysis process
- An understanding of the needs and expectations of workers and other interested parties
- Detailed review and interpretation of the main requirements of ISO 45001
- Understanding and effectively auditing the intent of ISO 45001 in the new Annex SL format
- Identification and reporting of non-conformances
- Evaluating corrective actions for root cause and effectiveness
Who the course is for
This course is useful for all those who are planning to implement or transition to ISO 45001. It will help personnel at all levels and can be an essential course for Senior Management, Managers and Internal Auditors who are assigned the responsibility for its implementation.
- Requirements of ISO 45001
- Occupational health and safety issuesOH&S Strategies
- Overview of Audit management, Performing audit and Audit reporting for OHSMS
- Practical exercises, workshops, case studies, role plays and feedback
- Completion of secondary education & an understanding of report writing is desirable.
- Delegates must have successfully completed a CQI-IRCA Certified Lead Auditor Training (40 hrs) on any subject with Annex SL Frame work based ISO Standards.
The CQI-IRCA Exam will be administered online on Friday, at the conclusion of the training class.