- Environmental Management Systems overview & Environmental Issues
- What to look for in Context of the organization.
- What to look for in Implementation and Operation.
- What to look for in Leadership.
- Planning and Support
- What to look for in operation, perform
- Basic Pre-Requisites
- Completion of secondary education.
- An understanding of report writing is desirable.
Knowledge of the following environmental management principles and concepts & intended out-come of an environmental management system.
The CQI-IRCA Exam will be administered online on Friday, at the conclusion of the training class.
- a) Enhanced environmental performance
- b) Fulfillment of compliance obligations
- c) Achievement of environmental objectives
Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 14001, which may be gained by completing an CQI-IRCA certified EMS Foundation Training course or equivalent.
Further, the delegates must also be aware of Generic management systems including the PDCA cycle and inter-relationship between core elements of a Management System and Top Management, Policy, objectives, planning, implementation, review andcontinual improvement
- This course is meant for qualification of existing auditors of other management system disciplines (Ex.QMS, OHSMS, FSMS, ISMS, EnMS etc.).
- Knowledge of management systems audit as per ISO 19011 is required through the satisfactory completion of an CQI-IRCA Certified Auditor/Lead Auditor Training course in another discipline or the acceptable