To obtain introductory knowledge of the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
Who the course is for
This course is a formal training module certified by CQI-IRCA to provide a basis for students who wish to prepare/qualify for quality or auditing, or who work in other functions or professions, who wish to understand the basics of auditing or implementing a quality management system. It is meant for those who are new to the management systems approach and the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard.
- An introduction to the concept of quality, its basic concepts, and terminology associated with quality management
- Introduction to the benefits that may be achieved through implementation of an ISO 9001:2015 compliant systems
- Introduction to the ISO 9000 series of standards
- Detailed review and interpretation of the particular requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Effective approach to an implementation project
- Guidance on the benefits of building on this foundation training and becoming an CQI-IRCA certified internal auditor