- Describe the AS9110 Principals
- Describe the difference between corrective, preventive and predictive maintenance.
- Demonstrate an understanding goof AS9110 through completing the advanced practical applications during the course.
Who the course is for
This course is designed for personnel who support aerospace maintenance activities, including developing programs and monitoring corrective, preventive and predictive maintenance programs. It is intended for maintenance managers, mechanics, operations, quality, HSE, and the training personnel.
This course covers the additional AS9110 requirements over ISO 9001 and emphasizes the controls around aerospace maintenance, including inspection, testing, and effective control to mitigate risk based upon equipment condition.
• Explain the intent and requirement of each clause of AS9110
• Discuss compliance to Civil Aviation Requirements and conformity to AS9110
• Identify the controls needed to demonstrate conformity to the requirements of AS9110.