- A thorough understanding of AS9100, ISO 19011 Standards and OASIS database;
- The Ability to plan, conduct and report on a process based audit activity;
- An understanding of the need for clear knowledge of the organization’s defined processes, their sequence and interaction;
- The ability to plan, conduct and report process based audit activity;
- Identification and reporting of nonconformances in the process audit
- Evaluating corrective actions for root cause and effectiveness
- Auditing techniques including effective auditing of management
You will receive real world knowledge and examples from some of our most experienced auditors.
Who the course is for
This course was developed and is instructed by some of the most experienced auditors in the industry. We are confident that this is the most dynamic course available anywhere in the world, due to the progressive, hands-on approach it takes. This course is recommended for personnel at all levels from beginner to advanced internal auditor.
Takeaways include knowledge of:
- The Process Approach;
- Audit Management;
- Audit reporting,
- Planning and PreparationProblem Solving
- Documentation and steps necessary for implementation.
- Nonconformity and Corrective Action Analysis.
- You will learn through course exercises to consolidate newly learned skills
PRE-REQUISITES: None, however, a familiarity with ISO 9001 or AS9100 standards would be beneficial.
|6/25/2024 08:00 AM
|6/27/2024 05:00 PM
| Add To Cart