- Summarize an overview of the history and background of API Spec Q1.4
- Define key terminology, the relation of the vocabulary to the specification, and allowable exclusions.
- Describe the basic requirements of a management system.
- Describe the realization planning requirements.
- Describe the focus of customer satisfaction as it relates to API Spec Q1.
Who the course is for
This program is designed for anyone who has a responsibility to deploy, implement or maintain their management systems, to include support functions and operations.
The course covers the entire Q1 Body of Knowledge (BOK), including:
- organizational resource requirements;
- contract review,
- risk management,
- design & development,
- product realization,
- product release,
- nonconformance’s management of change,
- internal audits,
- management review, etc.