By the end of this one-day course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of well-defined and managed quality management systems
- Assist in the implementation of a management system based on ISO 9001:2015.
- Recognise existing control mechanisms in place which minimize risk and ensure quality
- Discuss the importance of audit to the internal and external workings of a business
- Use ISO 9001:2015 as a framework for continual improvement.
Who the course is for
Those with responsibility for undertaking internal quality audits against a formal quality management system (QMS). The course is also suitable for those Managers who require greater knowledge and understanding of how a QMS can be implemented within their organisation.
- An overview of ISO 9001: 2015
- Management of audit programmes
- Audit planning and preparation
- Performing process-based audits
- Recording and evaluation of findings
- Audit reporting
- Audit follow-up
- Delegate Assessment – Assessment is carried out by continuous assessment of delegate performance throughout the theoretical and practical phases
This course is delivered by our Approved Training Partner - Whyy Change
|5/11/2021 9:00:00 AM
||5/12/2021 5:00:00 PM
|| Add To Cart