This course will demonstrate all you need to know about transitioning to the new ISO 45001:2018 standard including details of changes to Annex SL. Most organisations have more than one management system standard to implement.
By integrating and combining key aspects of management systems, conflicts and duplication are kept to a minimum, whilst saving time and resource. Annex SL (previously known as ISO Guide 83) is a document which forms the basis of a generic management system. Eventually all ISO standards (new & revised) will use the structure outlined in the Annex.
Who the course is for
This course is designed for those with responsibility for understanding, implementing and auditing ISO 45001:2018:
• Organisations that currently hold OHSAS 18001:2007
• Management system practitioners who will be converting to ISO 45001:2018
• Existing OHSAS 18001:2007 Internal Auditors who plan to be auditing to ISO 45001:2018
• OHSAS 18001:2007 Lead Auditors who will be auditing to ISO 45001:2018
After successful completion of the course delegates will be able to:
• Prepare for and deliver an ISO 45001:2018 audit
• Identify key changes between OHSAS 18001:2007 & ISO 45001:2018
• Understand what amendments are required in your OH&S Management System
• Understand how to implement a risk based approach leading to improved risk management.
• Improved understanding of the new management system structure.
• Enhanced use of resources.
|| Add To Cart