To provide delegates with a detailed understanding of the requirements of ISO 45001:2018 and how the system can be audited within an organisation, as well as to provide delegates with a highly practical course to assist in their further development as an OHSAS Auditor.
Who the course is for
Those who wish to undertake and eventually lead audits of occupational health and safety (OH&S) management systems. It is also useful for those interested in implementation of ISO 45001:2018:
- Health & Safety Advisors
- Health & Safety Auditors
- Introduction to ISO 45001:2018
- Detailed Content of ISO 45001:2018
- Health and Safety Audit Skills and Management Issues including Operational Control
- Planning and Executing an Audit
- Reporting the Audit Findings
- Practical Exercises and Feedback
- Appraisal of delegates’ knowledge and performance will be made through a combination of continuous assessment and a written examination.