By the endof this one-day course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of well-defined and managed quality management systems
- Assist in the implementation of a management system based on ISO 45001:2018
- Recognise existing control mechanisms in place which minimize risk and ensure quality
- Discuss the importance of audit to the internal and external workings of a business
- Use ISO 45001:2018 as a framework for continual improvement.
Who the course is for
This course is designed to be an introductory course, for those who have responsibility for occupational health & safety management within an organisation, including development of new occupational health &safety processes, implementation of the system or refinement of existing procedures.
- An introduction to the concept of occupational health & safety, its basic concepts and terminology associated with occupational health & safety management
- Introduction to the benefits that may be achieved through implementation of an ISO 45001:2018 compliant system
- Detailed review and interpretation of the particular requirements of ISO 45001:2018
- Effective approach to the implementation project
- Guidance on the benefits of building on this foundation and becoming an certified internal auditor