At the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- List the aims of the BRCGS scheme
- Describe the format, scope and structure of the Standards
- Effectively audit the requirements of the Standard
- Complete the BRCGS audit and write the audit report
- Utilise and understand the benefits of the BRCGS resources
Who the course is for
New BRCGS auditors (who already hold a Lead Assessor qualification), consultants, technical & quality managers from sites who wish to gain a deeper understanding of the Global Standards audit process.
The intention of the course is to enable delegates to gain a full understanding of the general principles of the requirements of the Standard, including fundamental clauses and statements of intent, and how to undertake a BRCGS audit, including planning and reporting of the audit.