At the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Define root cause analysis (RCA)
- Understand difference between symptoms and RCA
- Understand the role and importance of RCA in compliance with the BRCGS Standards
- Explore some common methods for undertaking RCA
- Be able to perform a RCA and document it effectively
Who the course is for
Consultants/Auditors/Quality and safety management staff at manufacturing, storage/distribution and retail sites and BRCGS Professionals.
This course is to provide delegates with a thorough understanding of root cause analysis (RCA) to know the importance of RCA, and to be able to perform RCA competently. This is especially helpful when implementing some of the requirements in the BRCGS Standards.