The eLearning course will cover the requirements for food businesses to manage allergens and provide a focus on Prepacked for Direct Sale foods. It will help the learner to recognise:
- The food types included in the list of 14 legally recognised Allergens.
- Understand the requirements of Natasha’s Law and the penalties or risks of incorrectly labelling information.
- The details for how information must be provided on labels to comply.
Who the course is for
Any staff member who is involved in the sale of pre-packed food.
- Recognise the range and types of allergens.
- Describe the scope of Natasha’s Law.
- Understand the consequences of errors or omissions in ingredient lists.
- Appreciate the need for clear and accurate labelling.