This course will:
- Provide the top management team an overview of EN9100:2016 focusing specifically on sections 4, 5, 6 and 10.
Information will be provided by:
- Tutor led discussion
- Delegate notes and handouts
- Presentation slides
- On-line interaction
- Group exercises
Who the course is for
This training programs focuses on providing the Senior Management team with an understanding of their role in meeting the requirements of AS9100D, thus allowing them to effectively oversee the implementation of their quality management system to AS9100D and maintain their organization’s compliance to the standard.
AS9100D was developed to align with the common 10 clause high level structure developed by ISO focusing on it:
- Being less prescriptive, but with greater focus on achieving conforming products and services
- Being more user friendly for service and knowledge-based organizations
- Having greater leadership engagement, being more structured when setting objectives and ensuring management review is aligned to organizational results
- Providing the opportunity for more flexible documented information
- Addressing organizational risks and opportunities in a structured manner
- Addressing supply chain management more effectively
- Providing the opportunity for an integrated management system that addresses other elements such as environment, health & safety,business continuity, etc.