Using accelerated learning techniques this course engages participants in a detailed review of AS9100D, including key changes related to counterfeit parts, documented information, operational risk management, process approach, and risk-based thinking.
This internal auditor course is designed for both new auditors and existing internal auditors who need a thorough refresher of how to perform an internal audit to AS9100. Participants will gain an in-depth understanding of AS9100D and the tools to effectively prepare and conduct 1st and 2nd party audits.
AS9100D was developed to align with the common 10 clause high level structure developed by ISO focusing on it:
• Being less prescriptive, but with greater focus on achieving conforming products and services
• Being more user friendly for service and knowledge-based organizations
• Having greater leadership engagement, being more structured when setting objectives and ensuring management review is aligned to organizational results
• Providing the opportunity for more flexible documented information
• Addressing organizational risks and opportunities in a structured manner
• Addressing supply chain management more effectively
• Providing the opportunity for an integrated management system that addresses other elements such as environment, health & safety, business continuity, etc.