On successfully completing the course, delegates will be able to:
• Understand Risk Management principles
• Be familiar with Risk Management and ISO 31000:2009 “jargon”
• Recognize benefits of ISO 31000 standard and integration with other standards
• Realize that risk management according to ISO 31000 is divided into a strategic framework defined by top management and a operational risk management process for different processes and products.
• Learn how to establish the context with tools like Balanced Scorecard, SWOT-Analysis or Parameter Diagrams.
• Know how to create and use typical risk management templates (e.g. likelihood and consequences ranges, risk matrix and risk treatment plans).
Who the course is for
Risk Management Team, Internal Auditors, External Auditors, Security Team, Legal Team, Business Managers, Financial Team, Compliance Team, Governance Team, All Employees
• Introduction to Risk Management
• ISO 31000 Terms and definitions
• ISO 31000 Principles
• ISO 31000 Framework
• Risk Management process
• Recording of the Risk Management processes
• Using Risk assessment forms
• Risk assessment methods FMEA, HACCP, CCPS Hazard Evaluation Procedures