This training course isdesigned to assist certified organizations in the organizational framework for:
· Decision-making and action to use in codeplanning, design, development, implementation, maintenance and improvement.
· The organization’s processes related to customersatisfaction - code of conduct, complaint handling and external disputeresolution.
· ISO 10001 : 2007 ‘Quality management — Customersatisfaction — Guidelines for codes of conduct for organizations
· ISO 10002 : 2004 Quality management-— Customersatisfaction — Guidelines for complaints handling in organizations
· ISO 10003 : 2007 Quality management— Customersatisfaction — Guidelines for dispute resolution external to organizations
This course is designed foranyone who is responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining acompliant and successful Quality management system - Customer Satisfaction
· Understand and outline the structure and contentof Inter- relationship of ISO 10001, ISO 10002 and ISO 10003
· A customer satisfaction code of conduct consistsof promises and related provisions that address issues such as productdelivery, product returns, handling of personal information of customers,advertising and stipulations concerning particular attributes of a product orits performance).
· A customer satisfaction code of conduct can bepart of an effective approach to complaints management. This involves:
a) Complaints prevention, by making use of anappropriate customer satisfaction code of conduct; be part of an effectiveapproach to complaints management.
b) Internal complaints handling, for instanceswhen expressions of dissatisfaction are received;
c) External dispute resolution, for situations inwhich complaints cannot be satisfactorily dealt with internally.
· Understand and explain the specific qualitymanagement- related requirements of customer satisfaction.