• Understand quality management definitions, concepts,and guidelines
• Understand the purpose of the ISO 9000 series
• Understand the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard
• Understand the roles and responsibilities of the auditor
• Apply ISO 19011 definitions, concepts, and guidelines
• Recognize the principles, practices and types of audits
• Understand the role of objectives, scope, and criteria in the auditprocess
• How to plan audits
• Understand lead auditor responsibilities
• Communicate effectively during the audit
• Prepare audit conclusions
• Report audit results
Who the course is for
• QHSE Managers, Internal Auditors, Management Representatives & Members of QUALITY/IMS teams
• Individuals working as a consultant or subject matter expert on ISO 9001 or other management systems
• Quality Management Systems overview.
• What to look for in Quality Management System.
• Audit Techniques.
• What to look for in” Context of the Organization”
• What to look for in “Leadership”
• What to look for in” Planning for QMS”
• What to look for in “support”.
• What to look for in “Operation”.
• What to look for in „Performance evaluation & Improvement?
• Accreditation Process (ISO17021, IAF MD1)
• Auditor Competence ISO 19011
• Practical Exercises and Feedback
• Role plays
There is a ‘two-hour examination’ at the end of this course. In addition, a ‘continuous assessment’ of the delegate contributes toward the overall grading.