Delegates will gain extensive knowledge and experience of conducting a 1st / 2nd / 3rd party auditing of a management system.
All professionals, Managers, Free lancers auditors and Consultants whose responsibility is to implement, maintain and continuously improve the effectiveness of management systems and help organizations achieve breakthrough achievements.
• An appreciation of the importance of controlling Information Security in all types of business activities
• The ability to plan, conduct and report on a process based activity
• An appreciation of Risk Analysis process
• Detailed review and interpretation of the main requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2022
• Learn how to use Annexure A of ISO/IEC 27001:2022
• Evaluating corrective actions for root cause and effectiveness
• Auditor competence (as per ISO 19011, IRCA norms & industry best practices
• Audit as per the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2022 standard
• Understand key elements of ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021 standards
• Understand key information security issues
• Plan an audit against a set of audit criteria
• Successfully execute an Information Security Management system audit