Delegates will gain extensive knowledge and experience of conducting a 1st / 2nd / 3rd party auditing of a management system.
Who the course is for
All professionals, Managers, Free lancers auditors and Consultants whose responsibility is to implement, maintain and continuously improve the effectiveness of management systems and help organizations achieve breakthrough achievements.
• An appreciation of the importance of controlling Information Security in all types of business activities;
• The ability to plan, conduct and report on a process based activity;
• An appreciation of Risk Analysis process;
• Detailed review and interpretation of the main requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013;
• Learn how to use Annexure A of ISO/IEC 27001:2013;
• Evaluating corrective actions for root cause and effectiveness;
• Auditor competence (as per ISO 19011, IRCA norms & industry best practices.
• Audit as per the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standard
• Understand key elements of ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021 standards
• Understand key information security issues
• Plan an audit against a set of audit criteria
• Successfully execute an Information Security Management system audit