On successfully completing the course, delegates will have:
• An appreciation of the importance of implementing an Integrated Management System.
• Overview of the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018 standards.
• Understanding the concept of integrated management system based on ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018 standards
.• Understanding of the structure of Integrated Management system documentation.
• A detailed understanding of the principal requirements for auditing Integrated Management System
.• Ability to plan, conduct an Integrated Management system audit and report its results
Who the course is for
• HSE Managers, Internal Auditors, Management Representatives & Members of ISO implementers teams
• Individuals working as a consultant or subject matter expert on HSE management systems
• Any individual aspiring to pursue his/her career in the field of Health, Safety and Environmental Management System
• Introduction to concepts underpinning the QHSE management.
• Overview of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018.
• Similarities with ISO 45001:2018, ISO14001 & ISO 9001.
• Concept of integrating Quality, Environmental & Occupational Health and Safety management systems.
• Concept and approach of performing integrated management system audits.
• Integrated management system Audit Skills.
|12/28/2021 09:00 AM
||12/30/2021 05:00 PM
|| Add To Cart