On successfully cmpleting the course, students will have:
• An appreciation of the importance of implementing an Integrated Management System.
• Overview of the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018 standards.
• Understanding the concept of integrated management system based on ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018 standards.
• Understanding of the structure of Integrated Management system documentation.
• A brief understanding of the implementation approach of Integrated Management System
Who the course is for
• HSE Managers, Internal Auditors, Management Representatives & Members of ISO implementers teams
• Individuals working as a consultant or subject matter expert on HSE management systems
• Any individual aspiring to pursue his/her career in the field of Health, Safety and Environmental Management System
• Introduction to concepts underpinning the QHSE management.
• Overview of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018.
• Similarities with ISO 45001, ISO14001 & ISO 9001.
• Concept of integrating Quality, Environmental & Occupational Health and Safety management systems.
• Concept and approach of documenting and implementing integrated management system.
• Practical exercises and feedback.