On successfully completing the course, delegates will be able to:
• Audit as per the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 standard
• Understand key elements of ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021Standards
• Understand key environmental issues
• Plan an audit against a set of audit criteria
• Successfully execute an environmental management systems audit
• Understand the differences between QMS and EMS audits
• Create clear, concise and relevant audit reports
• Communicate the audit findings to a client
• Grasp the aims, benefits and requirements of an ISO 14001:2015 audit
• Interpret ISO 14001:2015 requirements for audit application
• Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
• Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
• Build stakeholder confidence by leading and managing processes in line with the latest requirements
• Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
Who the course is for
All those with responsibility to implement, maintain, audit and improve an EMS according to the ISO 14001:2015 Standard must attend this course.
• Environmental Issues
• Environmental Management Systems review.
• What to look for in Context of the organization.
• What to look for in Implementation and Operation.
• What to look for in Leadership. Planning and Support
• What to look for in operation, performance evaluations and improvements
• Environmental legislation & auditing for the process of implementation and compliance
• Audit management and techniques.
• Accreditation & Certification processes (ISO 17021, IAF MD1)
• Auditor Competence
|12/19/2021 09:00 AM
||12/23/2021 05:00 PM
|| Add To Cart