On successfully completing the course, delegates will be able to:
• A clear understanding of asset management terminology and its correct usage
• Knowledge of the fundamental concepts and requirements of Asset Management which uses the existing standards ISO 55001
• Identify opportunities to maximize the value realized from the organization’s assets through the effective application of a management system that meets the requirements of BS ISO 55001.
Who the course is for
Anyone with responsibility for physical or other assets, decision making, planning, risk management, resourcing, operations, technical services, information support, budgeting, quality management or organizational development..
The course uses a mixture of taught sessions, discussions and practical exercises to achieve its aims.
• Asset Management Issues
• Asset Management Systems overview.
• Principles and main requirements of ISO 55001:2014
• Concepts of asset management - applied to assets and asset systems
• Practical Exercises and Feedback