The main purpose is to understand the APQP4Wind framework, the rationales behind it and the value in using it, as well as to mobilize the participants for implementation internally and in their cooperation with Suppliers and Wind Power customers
The training is targeting specialists and managers involved in the APQP4Wind process, within quality management, coordination, product- and system development etc. at Windpower Suppliers, sub-Suppliers, Manufacturers and Customers.
- The APQP 4Wind process and PPAP (documentation requirements ) with special attention to framework and methodology.
- FMEA (Failure mode and Effect Analysis)
- FMEA is a risk management and preventive tool for use during product and process design. It includes topics as Process Flow Charge, Process Control Plans and Special Characteristics
- MSA (Measurement System Analysis), including the approach to planning ,analyzing, evaluating and improving Measurement Systems applied to Products and Processes
- Capability Analysis and fundamentals of SPC (Statistical Process Control) aiming at measuring, evaluating and controlling variations occurring during manufacturing.
Examples and discussions related to the application, management and implementation of the topics.
The training is a combination of lectures, workshop and practical exercises. The training is finalized with a 40 minutes multiple choice test. 4 days each 7 hours effective training (excl. Lunch Brakes) organized as 4 consecutive days.
The course is included one APQP4Wind Manual. The Manual will be handed out on the first day of the course.
Tuition fee is excl. VAT and accommodation
This course is provided by: Bureau Veritas Certification Denmark A/S.