By combining lectures, workshops and practical exercises, the APQP4Wind Internal Auditor Training gives you an understanding of the APQP4Wind processes, and how to utilize internal audits to support the implementation of the APQP4Wind process.
The target group of the APQP4Wind Internal Auditor Training is internal auditors, quality coordinators, experts, system people and others involved in the internal audit process. Knowledge and experience within APQP4Wind is recommended.
- The APQP4Wind processes
- The value, purpose and approach to internal audits in connection to APQP4Wind
- The basic elements in doing audits, auditor ethics, competence and behavior
- Process audits in relation to APQP4Wind
- Plan and maintain an audit program covering APQP4Wind aspects
- Plan and do audit
- What to look for in an APQP4Wind audit
- Evaluate and report an audit in relation to APQP4Wind
This course includes one APQP4Wind manual. The manual will be handed out on the first day of the course.
Upon registration, you will be offered accommodation between the two course days. The price for this is DKK 1,200, - excl. VAT and is not included in the course price.
By enrollment for this course, you accept that your information will be disclosed to the APQP4Wind organization. The information will only be used in connection with the course and not in any other context.
All prices mentioned is excl. VAT.
The course is offered by: Bureau Veritas Certification Denmark A/S.
Covid-19: You can read about Bureau Veritas' security measures in connection with courses here.