By successful completion of the course participants are able to plan, execute and report on audits of Information Systems Management Systems in accordance to the ISO 27001-standard.
Delegates are required to take a two-hour examination for this course and will also be assessed on the basis of their progress throughout the course. Delegates who successfully complete both the examination and the continuous assessment will be awarded a certificate of Successful Completion.
The course provides a considerably improvement of competences for all staff members working with Information Security Management. Prior knowledge and understanding of information security management principles and concepts and reading ISO 27001 before the course is needed to ensure the best outcome of the course.
Who the course is for:
- IT Security Managers, Internal Auditors, Management Representatives & Members of IT teams
- Employees already working in ISMS certified organizations or organizations planning to achieve certification
- Individuals working as a consultant or subject matter experts on ISO 27001 or other management systems
- Any individual aspiring to pursue his/her career in the field of IT Security & Management System Auditing
The Lead Auditor course is an intensive 5-day course, where homework should be expected during the evening after classes are over. It is therefore recommended that you stay near the venue. There are approx. 1-2 day preparation to the course.
CQI-IRCA Certified. PR320/Course ID: 17207
- Information Security Management System overview
- Auditing Information Security Management System against requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- Audit techniques
- Accreditation issues
- Auditor competence
- Practical Exercises and Feedback
- Written exam
When you enroll for this course, you accept that your information will be disclosed to CQI/ IRCA. The information will only be used in connection with the course and not in any other context.
Price for accommodation and evening meals during the course is DKK 3,800 per person excl. VAT. This can be purchased in connection with registration. We always recommend staying at the course location during the Lead Auditor courses, because of self-study in addition to the course.
The course course is conducted in English.
This training is provided by: Bureau Veritas Certification Denmark A/S.
All mentioned prices are ex VAT.