By successful completion of the CQI and IRCA Certified ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System Lead Auditor Course you are able to plan, execute and report on 1., 2. and 3. part audits of information security management systems in accordance to the ISO 27001:2013 standard.
You are required to take a two-hour examination for this course and will also be assessed on the basis of your progress throughout the course. When you successfully complete both the examination and the continuous assessment, you will be awarded a certificate of Successful Completion.
The CQI and IRCA Certified ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System Lead Auditor Course provides a considerably improvement of competences for all staff members working with information security management.
Who the course is for:
- IT Security Managers, Internal Auditors, Management Representatives & Members of IT teams
- Employees already working in ISMS certified organizations or organizations planning to achieve certification
- Individuals working as a consultant or subject matter experts on ISO 27001 or other management systems
- Any individual aspiring to pursue his/her career in the field of IT Security & Management System Auditing
Prior knowledge and understanding of information security management principles and concepts, and reading ISO 27001:2013 before the course is needed to ensure the best outcome of the course. You can gain this knowledge by participating in our ISO 27001 Inspiration Seminar.
- Information security management system overview
- Auditing information security management system against requirements of ISO 27001:2013
- Audit techniques
- Accreditation issues
- Auditor competence
- Practical exercises and feedback
- Written exam
The course is CQI and IRCA Certified. PR320/Course ID: 17207. Read more about the CQI and IRCA Certified courses.
When you enroll for this course, you accept that your information will be disclosed to CQI and IRCA. The information will only be used in connection with the course and not in any other context.
The CQI and IRCA Certified ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System Lead Auditor Course is an intensive 5 day course. There are approx. 1-2 days preparation before the course, and you must expect that we continue the class after dinner. Self-study and group work should also be expected after classes are over.
It is therefore recommended that you stay near the course venue. Price for accommodation and evening meals during the course is DKK 3,800 per person excl. VAT. This can be purchased in connection with registration and is not part of the course price.
The course is conducted in English.
All mentioned prices are ex VAT.
This training is provided by: Bureau Veritas Certification Denmark A/S.
COVID-19: You can read about Bureau Veritas' security measures in connection with courses here.