The training is performed in English.
Delegates will learn methods for effective planning and execution of audits according to IATF 16949:2016. The training is recognized as proof of competence for auditors and is based on the ISO 19011 standard. Delegates will be also enabled to carry out system audits at suppliers (2nd party).
Certificate / exam
Participants will take an exam. The processing of audit scenarios, tasks related to ISO 9001:2015, IATF 16949:2016, core tools and auditing is content of the exam. After successfully passed exam participants will receive the certificate "Auditor for IATF 16949: 2016 (1st, 2nd party)".
The participants should already have knowledge about ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 and the specific customer requirements such as APQP, FMEA, MSA, PPAP (VDA Volume 2) and SPC and have at least 2 years of professional experience.
The brochure IATF 16949 is included in the training fee.
· Requirements of IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 9001:2015
· the"high-level structure" - process orientation
· Core tools: APQP, FMEA, MSA, PPAP and SPC
· Overview: Customer Specific Requirements (CSR)
· Automotive industry audit approach (turtle diagram)
· Audit implementation, reporting (ISO 19011)
· From audit evidence to successful problem solving
· Qualification and personality aspects of the auditor
· Effectiveness check and constant improvement
· Exercises, case studies