- At the conclusion of this course, students will have been provided with:
- A understanding what is driving ISO 14001:2015 implementation and registration in the marketplace
- An appreciation for the business value that results from using the standard
- A detailed review of the standard with focus on aspects, impacts, policy, etc.
Who the course is for
It is encouraged that the attendees in this course include all personnel within the organization from Top Management to the lower levels, so that all can understand the part they will play in implementing and maintaining an environmental management system.
- Information about the development of the standard
- Important details related to the requirements of the management system
- The benefits of implementation and registration
- The new standard framework and system integration with ISO 9001:2015 and/or ISO 45001 (the new revision to OHSAS 18001:2007 to be published in 2018)
- Discussion of implementation planning, resources and timing