- Summarize an overview of the history and background of API Spec Q1.
- Define key terminology, the relation of the vocabulary to the specification, and allowable exclusions.
- Describe the basic requirements of a management system.
- Describe the realization planning requirements.
- Describe the focus of customer satisfaction as it relates to API Spec Q1.
- Demonstrate the risk management process and communication requirements.
- Describe delivery and product quality contingency planning.
- Demonstrate the documentation and customer notification requirements of a MOC.
- Discuss the Quality Management System requirements for the API Q1 Monogram Program.
Who the course is for
This course is intended for personnel who require additional knowledge and application for the API Q1 specification. It is intended for all personnel who have responsibility to implement or manage a portion of their internal management system or work processes.
The following functions benefit from this course:
- Quality, Training and Auditing
- Human Resources
- Demand Management (Planning)
- Sales & Commercial
- Business Development
- Training Department
- Managers, Supervisors and Leads
The course covers the entire Q1 Body of Knowledge (BOK), including: scope; exclusion; documentation; organizational resource requirements; contract review, planning, risk management, design & development, contingency, procurement, product realization, calibration, product release, nonconformance’s management of change, internal audits, management review, etc.. In addition, this course covers the objectives, intent and application of the elements and has an in-depth review of the controls and requirements associated with risk assessment and management; contingency planning; product quality plans; and management of change. The course covers the five new sections and 85 additional clauses from a manufacturing point of view. This program is designed for quality and HSE personnel, auditors, managers responsible for overseeing their management systems.