- Summarize an overview of the history and background of API Spec Q1.
- Define key terminology, the relation of the vocabulary to the specification, and allowable exclusions.
- Describe the basic requirements of a management system.
- Describe the realization planning requirements.
- Describe the focus of customer satisfaction as it relates to API Spec Q1.
Who the course is for
This course has been developed for all personnel who work in manufacturing. It is intended for Human Resources, Demand Management (Planning); Finance; HSE; Quality; Engineering; Contracts; Sales & Commercial; Business Development; Training Department; Managers, Supervisors and Leads.
This program meets the API specification for required training on the specification. Upon completion, participants receive 0.8 accredited CEUs and a certificate of completion. This program meets competency as called out in the specification due to the accredited CEUs and knowledge assessment conducted during the course.